"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover"

- Mark Twain

Monday, August 16, 2010

Donald B. Reichert

My Grandfather Reichert passed away last week at the age of 67 from a long fight with prostate cancer.  All I can say is, what a great man he was while he was here and what an example he and my Grandmother have been to my family.
We are attending the viewing tonight and participating in the services tomorrow.
I believe we will be reunited again.  We are spirits with bodies, not bodies with spirits.

Donald B. Reichert Feb. 28, 1943 - Aug. 12, 2010

Noah A. Reichert & Great Grandpa Reichert


1 comment:

  1. "I believe we will be reunited again. We are spirits with bodies, not bodies with spirits."

    Well said my friend.

    You and your family are in our prayers as you mourn.

    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete